Here’s an interesting post from BusinessWeek about Twitter.
How can you use you Twitter to build it one Twitter post a time? Here’s 7 things that I’ve learned from this post:
1. Join Twitter.
2. Don’t be daunted. Master the micro-blogging platform by staying.
3. Follow the conversations of your market. Join the conversations.
4. Find Twitterers with a huge following and try to get their attention.
5. Make yourself approachable. Blog something “human”. (Read the Cluetrain Manifesto about having a human voice)
6. Find your “Twitter” voice eventually and learn how add new customers via Twitter.
7. FInd NEW ways to leverage Twitter and share it to your Twitter community.
posted by Paul “The Pageman” Pajo